Jonathan Roberts Consulting (JRC) was formed in 2009. Jonathan leads on projects and policy covering the spectrum of transport, local government, planning and infrastructure. Previously he led these Practices at Grayling and at Citigate Public Affairs.
Jonathan has over 40 years’ experience in working with clients on national, regional and international campaigns. He has advised transport public sector and plcs, local and regional government, promoters and developers. His clients have included trade associations, partnerships and stakeholder groups seeking adoption of projects and business development wins.
His work includes:
- strategy and opinion forming for development proposals and schemes requiring community involvement
- technical project advice in the transport and local government sectors
- stakeholder consultation for public and private sector clients and for partnerships
- political and specialist advice for public bodies, businesses and trade associations, for topics that involve political decisions or a public inquiry
- strategy and delivery of campaigns for clients facing public policy issues or changes in government laws.
Jonathan is a member of the following ...
- Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (fellow)
- Chartered Institute of Public Relations
- Institute of Directors (life member)
- Motor Industry Public Affairs Association
- Railway Study Association
- Royal Geographical Society (fellow)
- Royal Society of Arts (fellow)
He had been deputy managing director of Citigate Public Affairs, where he was a director from 1997 to 2007, and a Grayling Political Strategy board member in 2007-09. He was formerly a board member of Westminster Communications from 1990 to 1997.